You need Kreps – your Alabama State Local and Municipal Law Attorney.

If you have issues concerning state, local or municipal law, traffic ticket, a DUI charge or a drug charge, all you have to do is call our office to begin the conversation with us. We have resolved more than 5,000 cases throughout the State of Alabama and we can help you. Many times state, local and municipal laws differ in their substance and application and you need a lawyer working on your case that can help you. All you have to do to contact our office is call us (866) 359-0801. We look forward to speaking with you soon regarding your issues with state, local and municipal law in the State of Alabama.