100% Free Consultation. Honest Assessment of Your Charges. Flexible Payment Plans. Schedule Now.
Do not plead guilty before you get your FREE CASE EVALUATION from Kreps. Get help today. Payment plans available.
We have been handling DUI, traffic, drug and professional board defense matters in Alabama for more than 15+ years. We have helped thousands of people like you work through criminal charges and administration issues ranging from professional license issues to traffic violations. We can help you too.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Plan and Update
- As of March 16, 2020 — all in-person court appearances in Alabama are on hold.
- We wanted to let you know that we are working at full capacity and will continue to do so throughout this event. We stand ready, willing and able to help you with your case.
- Do not let the fear of this situation cause you to give up and pay your ticket or plead guilty to an offense or enter into an agreement to settle your board matter that is not in your best interest.
- Courts have been urged to limit in-person courtroom contact as much as possible, and will be utilizing all available technologies, including electronic filing, teleconferencing, and videoconferencing to assist our clients in resolving their cases.
- We are here to help and will be throughout this event. Please submit the form on this page, and we will help evaluate the best course of action.